About CEDA Data Portal
The CEDA data portal aims to be a comprehensive repository of various socio-economic indicators gleaned from official databases, surveys and administrative data pertaining to the Indian economy. Our user-driven and unique data portal provides users the ability to generate and download their own visualisations (heatmaps, bar charts, graphs etc) and tables across a broad range of social, demographic and economic indicators. We provide the user tools to analyse and correlate different sets of variables across geographies (at the national, state and district levels), time and across different datasets.
Explore our unique Data Portal to support your work with credible and data-driven visualisations.
Features of Data Portal
Generate Heat Maps
- Extensive coverage of variables across datasets such as NSS, Census, NFHS and SRS.
- Filter across time, geographies, religion, gender, sector-rural/urban, industrial categories, among others.
- Render and download high resolution heat maps, line charts and bar chart for combinations of search filters.
Easy Comparison Of Variables
- Compare variables across and within datasets. Such as female labour force partication rates (NSS) against maternal mortality rates (NFHS).
- Analyse, constrast and compare variables across time and same set of states and districts.
- Generate easy to interpret scatterplots to study correlations between any two variables.
CEDA Data Portal API
Use our Data Portal API to access raw, frequently updated data from our Data portal in a programmatic manner. Build CEDA data, straight from the source, into your applications and dashboards for added insights and deeper analyses.
Now available for CEDA Agri Market Data, with other Data Portal datasets coming soon.